Our Data Privacy Notice
WHAT IS A PRIVACY NOTICE & WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
We know your personal information is important to you and it is important to us too. This is the Data Privacy Notice of Bushy Tail and tPrivacy Notice tells you what we use your personal information for and explains your rights around how we use it. Please read this Privacy Notice to understand how and why we use your personal information.
Bushy Tail complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and the Irish Data Protection Act 2018. Should you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
Collection and use of Personal Data:
We use personal information to arrange transactions on your behalf as agreed with you, to service our customers, to assist with enquiries and the delivery of plant based meals. We must have a lawful basis to collect and use personal information.
Needed For Your Contract:
We need to collect and use your personal information to provide your meal contract. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number and bank account details
Personal information needed for meal contracts is held and used to;
- distribute Bushy Tails Newsletter;
- process your meal request;
set up your meal plan;
- provide you with information about your meal plan;
- to help the administration and payment of your meal plan contract and assist with the delivery of your meals;
- provide customer care and service; and
- contact you to inform you of any relevant actions you may need to take.
We use your personal information to comply with law and regulations such as;
• keeping proper books and records.
We carry out internal reporting, quality checking, compliance controls and audits to help meet these obligations. In order to give you information and updates on your meal plan, we use your meal plan and contact details. We use all our customer personal information, including yours, to identify the target market for our services.
When you give us your personal information we will check to see if we already have a record of you. This helps us to comply with your Data Protection Rights.
• Statistical Analysis
– We combine and group personal information for analysis to help us understand our customers and develop better services for you. We use summary information to help promote our services and products from our food providers.
• YOUR CONSENT:
– You need to give consent for us to collect and use personal information. You are given the choice to provide consent, or not. When we collect your consent, we will explain what we need it for and how you can change your mind in the future.
• Direct Marketing:
– We would like to be able to contact you about offers and services from us, separately from your meal plan communications. We will only send you direct marketing content where we have your consent.
When you use our website you can consent to third party advertising. This shows you our ads where you have visited our website before or visited other websites offering similar products and services.
We do not share your information with Other Companies with whom we have business arrangements
Consent and How to Withdraw Consent
– If we process your personal information based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. The opt-out methods will depend on how the consent was collected and will
be explained when you give us your consent, e.g. you can change your mind using the opt-out link / unsubscribe in any direct marketing emails sent to you.
You will also be able to withdraw consent by contacting us directly at email@example.com
How and Where do we get your Personal Information
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EU?
Your personal information is processed and stored within the EU.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
– We keep and use your personal information for as long as you have a relationship with us. We also hold it after this where we need to for complaints handling, for system back-ups needed for disaster recovery. We will let you know how long we keep personal information for when you avail of a single or specific service or call-back.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
– You have a number of rights over your personal information which you can exercise free of charge by contacting us using the details in this Data Privacy Notice. You will need to give us information to help us identify you and we will respond to you within one month in line with current regulations. Any restrictions to your rights will be explained in our response.
• Right to Information
– You have a right to the information set out in this Privacy Notice. We will inform you of our updated Privacy Notice, if we change the type of personal information we collect and / or how we use it. We have controls in place to protect your personal information and minimise the risk of security breaches. However should any breaches result in a high risk for you, we will inform you without delay.
Right to Restrict or Object
– You can restrict or object to any unfair and unlawful collection or use of your personal
information. You can withdraw consent and object to, for example Direct Marketing.
Right to Correct and Update
– You can ask us to correct and update personal information we hold about you. To provide you with the best service it is important we have your up to date personal information, such as contact details.
In order to deal with your request efficiently, please note the following important requirements;
• Your name and address.
• A description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
• Right to Delete and Be Forgotten
– You can have your personal information deleted if it is incorrect or has been processed unfairly or unlawfully. If you have withdrawn consent you can ask for your personal information to be deleted. We will keep a record of your request so we know why your personal information was deleted.
If you request an erasure of your personal data all your data will be erased subject to
the following important notice;
• We are not required to rectify or erase your data where to do so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to us.
• Right to Portability
– You can ask for a copy of all personal information that you gave us (including through your interactions with us), and which we hold in an automated format. You can receive this in a machine readable format that allows you to keep it. You may also request us to send this personal information in a machine readable format to another company. The format will depend on our ability to provide this in a secure way that protects your personal information. We will not likely be able to use a copy of your personal information sent to us in this way from another company. This is because we can only collect personal information that we need.
• Right to Access
– You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you and to receive a copy of your personal information. We must tell you;
why we hold it;
• who we pass it to, including whether we transfer it outside the EU;
This right does not allow you to access personal information about anyone else. To access
your personal information, please write to us, using the contact details in this Data
Privacy Notice. To help us respond as quickly as possible please let us know if you are
only looking for copies of specific personal information.
how long we keep it for;
where we got it from.
Using Our Website
You provide us with your personal information directly when you contact us, speak with us or visit our website, social media accounts and mobile apps.
The following information relates to our privacy practices in connection with our website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Bushy Tail respects the rights of users of our website and is committed to protecting your privacy under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and the Irish Data Protection Act 2018, at all times. We will not collect any personal information (also referred to as personal data) about you on our website without your permission or otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Collection and use of Personal Data
Except in relation to certain specific features of our website, you do not have to provide us with any personal information (or personal data) to use our website. However, where you elect to give us your personal data through our website via online feedback forms or web email then we will treat your personal information in accordance with this notice.
By simply visiting our website you do not disclose, nor do we collect, personal data on you.
All that we may know about your visit may be limited to technical data such as;
The logical address (or IP address) of the server you used to access this website
The top level domain name from which you access the internet (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
The previous website address from which you reached us
The type of web-browser you used
Web traffic data (the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a web site.
(This is determined by the number of visitors and the number of pages they visit)
The technical data may be used for administrative and statistical purposes and may be shared with our internet service provider. We may use this information to help us to improve our website. This technical data does not provide us with the personal data of visitors to our website.
• Direct Marketing:
– We would like to be able to contact you about offers and services from us separately from your meal plan communications. We will only send you direct marketing content where we have your consent.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our services.
• Mobile App Software Development Kits (SDK):
– When you register and use one our mobile app, we may use third-party software development kits(“SDKs ) to collect information about how you are using the app. We use information on how you interact with the app to improve the usability of the app and to enable us to track the performance of our advertising. We will ask for your consent to use these when you register for one of our apps.
• Security of Data
– Bushy Tail takes seriously its security obligations in respect of your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and the Irish Data Protection Act 2018, to prevent unauthorised access to, or alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession.
• Behavioral Remarketing
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google
Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by
visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google
Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser
Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and
used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google,
please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Giving us your Personal Information
Please note that where you provide us with your personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, home / work address, telephone and mobile phone numbers and/or other contact information), through a facility provided on our website or directly to us by e-mail, you consent to us;
Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instruction; and
Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email).
Information in the email we receive and send will not be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender unless otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Please note that by using Bushy Tail website you are giving us your consent to process your personal data as outlined in this Data Privacy Notice. We inform all persons who submit their personal data to us, of these conditions by this Data Privacy Notice.
HOW TO CONTACT US
087 68 92 719
This Privacy Notice is effective from April 2019